Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hello

If I don't just post something, I never will. The thought of updating on everything from the past months when we were without computer is overwhelming, so I will just post something. Here it is...

Wesley will turn three next month. The following month Sabien will turn one. They are getting so much bigger. Sabien is walking and has a number of words words (five+ mama, dada, wesley, brother, bird, airplane, vrrrrrmm, whoooosh) . Welsey's comprehension and subtle understanding of the world continues to amaze me.

They love each other and miss one another when they are separated. They are also wildly jealous of attention the other one receives. This results in a lot of chaos in our house. 

Looking back over the pictures from the past few months, the sweetness is, as always, what shines through. It is an odd therapeutic practice for me to do this blog. When I feel like a break from it all, sometimes what I really need is perspective. Seeing our lives in our pictures offers me a new vantage point.

Wesley...

 





Sabien...








Brothers...














We love them...




1 comment:

  1. Pictures are like distilling: they bring out the essence, all that growing into a vital experience.

    ReplyDelete