Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello World

Since Wesley was born three months ago, I have felt the urge to capture what was happening in my life in word and image. Mothering a newborn is full of experiences that are new and wonderful and wild. I want to remember what it's like. I don't know where this blog will go, or what I'll want to write about, but it will be a space for me to write about my life and interests.

I haven't written publicly and I am not sure how I'll take to it. I'm not even sure how to do it, really. It may not be interesting to anyone except my current and future self, which, if it is, means I will continue to write. Thanks for visiting, if you are reading this.

This is my family.


Disclaimer: I am going to have to figure out the technical side of things, so please have patience and let me know if my links go nowhere or somewhere you really don't think I was trying to send you. Also, this blog template is ugly, so I'll work on that...thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Finally, hehe. Don't worry about what to write. I know my blog is boring to anyone but us, but it's allowing me to remember all the details of Claire's life--which is helping me with her baby book right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Melissa. I am loving the vicarious experience of Wesley's development and your relationship's development. Pictures are great but stories add a lot. Onward into the "5th trimester!" Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christie-We all eagerly await your posts. They're wonderful.
    Linda-I'm happy to paint the picture for you until the next visit.

    Thanks for the comments

    ReplyDelete